Sunday, April 13, 2008

Montage Monday

Ok, today is a big montage of stuff because this past week has felt like a montage. We have been so busy. TOO busy! So life has passed in a blur and therefore I am going to jump from subject to subject today so...brace yourselves!

We have been over the top busy and I am glad to say this week is over. I promise you that last week we spent two nights at home and it ended with a fun filled weekend that included a baseball game and a wedding.

The game was fun, though we lost. But my beloved and I had a great time hanging out. Little one was with his yaya and pop and so we spent the evening sitting "near" each other while he watched the game and cheered and I talked with my sister-in-law and cheered when everyone else cheered.

Saturday was go, go, go. The best thing about Saturday however is that we slept in till 9:00.

Total bliss.

I had to find a dress for my cousin's wedding and so we did that, then picked up our kid and got him home for a nap. We then got dressed, I got beautified and went on our way.

My son came with us because I had mommy guilt about leaving him with a babysitter again. Remember, we have been busy. So we dressed him up all cutified and took him along.

Of course, though he was great during the ceremony (my husband, being the great man that he is, took my son outside so I could enjoy the ceremony. Though he wasn't acting "two" for the first few minutes, we didn't want to take the chance that he would become one of "those" kids...or worse we would become one of "those" parents!), by the time the reception came around, the guilt had subsided and I wanted to call the sitter and have him taken home.

All in all, we had a nice time.

So...what's on the agenda for Monday? All day PJ's and movies! Maybe this week will get back to normal. I am ready for the monotony!

Now before I move on I want to first thank all of my fellow bloggers and other readers for joining me on this adventure. I have been in this crazy blog world for about two weeks now and I have enjoyed it so much. But, I have a little problem...So many are coming to me and saying, "I love reading your blog," when I had no idea of it all. I love you for reading, but I want to encourage you to Leave A Comment!!! It's easy and I love comments. Apparently, to those of us in the blog world - Comments are like chocolate. Love it, need it, gotta have it! So please, leave a comment, not just today but whenever! And for you other bloggers that I haven't met, I would love for you to leave a comment as well so I can link up to you and expand this crazy worldwide blog thing!

And FINALLY...

As far as the meme from yesterday, here are my 6 truths (if you don't know what I am talking about, scroll down to yesterday's blog!)

I do know how to knit, my husbands sweet little grandmother taught me. Of course I have only knitted one scarf and two pairs of baby booties, but hey! My husband and I were together 8 years before we married. I was 14, he was 16, and we were both crazy! And that is why I completed college in 3 instead of 4 years. I wanted to get married. Graduation was not the goal, a wedding was the goal. My first car was a blue VW beetle ( new one). I did scottish dance/jig in H.S. I know, pretty crazy, but we actually were pretty good...world champions and all (not me, but the band and some dancers were, I just participated in the big show every year). And no, I did not play volleyball in H.S. I tried out, but got cut. First of all, I am not athletically inclined, but mostly, I was 5'2 and could barely reach the net! Can you blame them!

Ok...that's it. I promise something more meaningful tomorrow!

Leave a comment! With Love!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Slept in 'til 9 a.m. You lost me after that. Envy. Pure envy.

As for the comments, it's the true mystery of the blogging world. I had over 1700 page views the other day and about 1% left comments. I was like, "hey, come back, please, I can do better, really, I was just getting started . . . " To no avail. Just keep writing, they will come.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

So nice to get to know you better. Have a fun pj day. Ohhh what I would give to sleep until 9 am

Skubaliscious said...

Ok here's your comment for the day :-) And I really need to see some of this highland dancing!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Comments + chocolate = pure bliss :)

Working on the meme...

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner