Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mondays

I have never been a fan of Mondays.

I don't care for them and could really do without Mondays. Tuesdays are ok, by Wednesdays I have found my groove and Thursday is the day before Friday which is the day before Saturday. My whole week anticipates Friday night and Saturday.

If I'm lucky, my beloved comes home earlier than normal on Fridays. Fridays are date nights or movie nights, hang out with friends night or just play with Sammy night, either way, we enjoy our Friday nights. Saturday then comes around and we run errands and go to all kinds of events from Birthday parties to weddings, church outings, or maybe a venture out to local stores for things we need to spend money on.

Sundays are church days. We love our church. I know without a doubt that the Park is the GREATEST church in the world! We serve in different ways at the Park on Sundays, we come home for a quick nap and then to small group. So Sundays are pretty busy for us.

AND then come dreaded Mondays. On Mondays, I barely get out of my Pajamas. We eat microwavable food all day. I have no energy on Mondays. Orlando (my husband) is back at work and it's back to just Sam and I again. I drag all day long on Monday. In fact, I will confess that Mondays tend to be movie days. My house is clean from the weekend and by Monday night it is dirty again with dishes piled high and kitchenware all over the counters.

I suppose I should remember that "this is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

I should reflect on that...on Tuesday.

No comments:

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner