Unfortunately I was not able to post much last week. My parent's computer was having issues and so...anyhow, we are home again. My husband got in a few hours ago and life can go back to normal! YEA! We made it through the week with no major issues.
Ok...so I will be returning to my regular blog posting and blog reading. I am so far behind on everyones life! But as for now, I am going to go and cuddle with my man!
How to Pray When You’re Overwhelmed: 5 Ways to Find Peace (+ Free Pocket
Prayers)
-
I hear an analyst say this week that the question she is getting most these
days is, “Are we going to be okay?” Are we going to be okay next week,
next mo...
18 hours ago




2 comments:
happy snuggling to you
Welcome home! The bloggy world missed you :)
Have a great day with your reuinited family...
Post a Comment