Monday, August 18, 2014

Good Change is Coming!


I am so excited to let you know about some of the great things that are happening over here at Beautiful Craziness! 

Summer is almost over...school is about to resume in a few weeks and once we all get into a nice routine Beautiful Craziness will be launching on its own domain! WOOHOO!!!!

I am so excited about this! God has opened some awesome doors and brought about some divine appointments and I am in awe of all He has done so far in this beautiful, crazy venture! 

I'll be posting a few more times from blogger, but will be changing over officially on September 8th! And with the launch of the new site I am going to have a ton of giveaways, a new series on Being a Generational Christian and lots more! 

My prayer is that the site will be more user friendly and will just bring so much glory to God! 

I promise, you are going to love it!

Don't miss out and SUBSCRIBE today!!! 
And be sure to Like the Beautiful Craziness Facebook page too! 
It's gonna be crazy and beautiful and oh so good! You don't want to miss it! 



You are His Beloved, 





1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited and can't wait to see your beautiful new place.

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner