Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pride, Control and the Desire for a Refined Confidence.

I'm writing over at My Freshly Brewed Life today about having refined confidence...not pride, but real confidence that is perfected by the God of all creation. Come and join me! 


I use to have confidence.
Confidence in which I could walk into a room, lift my head and be proud of who I was. Confidence in the things I did. I was good at school. I had my life planned out at an early age. I knew what I wanted and I knew what I needed to do to get it.
Confidence: “a feeling or consciousness of one's powers or of reliance on one's circumstances” (Merriam-Webster).
Through the years the confidence has waned. That girl who was self-reliant and so sure of herself has flittered away some (and I believe she took her waist size with her!)
Maybe it never really was confidence. Maybe it was pride.
A lot of it was pride...to continue reading click here.

You are His Beloved, 


Lots of Good Change is coming to Beautiful Craziness!
Don't miss out! 

2 comments:

BARBIE said...

Such an honor to have you on the blog today! What a blessing!

Andrea said...

Thank you sweet lady! It was an honor to be a part of it!

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner