Thursday, March 20, 2014

Weekly Happenings and I leave you with a Spoken Word Poem

It was a sweet week.

We schooled, we played, we even rodeo-ed!

Kids were in the "Cutest Little Show on Earth"
 


My husband was out of town earlier in the week and I was a little lonely.
 Those feelings of fear and insecurity came flooding in as soon as he walked out the door. 
In my loneliness, God spoke to me in my quiet time and I came to realize that my Jesus knows and understands my loneliness and He can take all those feelings and breathe life into them. 


Tuesdays post was on the revelation of my life!! 
Seriously! 
God called me...a simple, regular wife and mom...Faithful! 
It still blows me away! 

"In that one instant...
in that one answer...
all the lies I have struggled with all my life...
the lies of not being good enough...
not being strong enough...
not being able to finish anything well...
GONE!"

With that...all you can do is worship Him! Which leads me to Thursday's Post on 5 ways to worshiping all day! 

"...if we don't take time to fill ourselves, we won't be able to fill others. "

As a mom and wife I am constantly giving of myself for others. 
I am serving, loving, kissing, caring for, wiping noses and tears and its never ending. 
I gotta fill myself with Him. 

If I want to be a joyful mama, I've got to be filled with joy! 
If I want to be a gentle and patient mamma...I've got to  pray for patience be filled with the Holy Spirit! But that's a whole other blog post! 

I missed my weekly bubble bath worship time this week! 
Maybe I can fit it in tomorrow night, though the kids are planning a Movie night with the works...popcorn, smores, pizza and the most anticipated feature of the year....


FROZEN!!


And so I leave you with this amazing Poem by Ann Voscamp and Amena Brown Owen read at the If:Gathering in February. This poem will change your life! I promise!

Let the words of beauty and grace fill you and overwhelm you and 
my prayer for each of you, my sweet readers, 
is that YOU will be set free from the lies that bind you and that you will step out in faith in
 The ONE and ONLY GOD; 
That you will throw off every thing that entangles you 
and run the race marked out for you...
the race that was planned and purposed for you. 
This is an Esther Generation and You were created for such a time as this. 

Have an amazing Weekend filled with His Mercy and Peace. 




"...Let us throw off everything that hinders us and the sin that so easily entangles. and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
Hebrews 12:1             



You are His Beloved, 



Linking up with these great Blogs here.










No comments:

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner