Wednesday, March 5, 2014

And so we begin...again

This new year has come forth with lots of new beginnings in my life.


Not grandiose start ups, but new in spirit and in goodness.


In these first three months of this year I have seen God become so real to me. I have heard Him more clearly than ever before. I have sought after Him with a greater desire and passion than I can remember.


It's been good.


On the other hand, I have never been more "out of control" in regards to living life. We have been more sick, more stressed, more physically tired. We have been tested in our parenting, our schooling, our marriage, our intentions and ideals.


But...it's still been good.


And in these last few months God has moved in my heart, in my passions, in my dreams and goals.


It has been overwhelming.


And so with all that being said, He has persuaded me to take up this blog once more and just share what He has been teaching me. To be vulnerable and real and let you in on the path He is walking out with me.


I don't know what it's gonna look like...I don't know where this path will lead, but I do know that I am nothing and He is my everything. For the first time in my life I see my Jesus with more vision and passion and purpose than ever before.


He is my everything. There is nothing or no one else like Jesus. And if, for my entire life he never again answers my prayers or moves in me or if I never see any fruit in all my toils, He will still be good and still be my God. No matter what, all glory, honor and power is in the name of Jesus. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is Lord. And I am resolved to live my life for Him, forever and ever. Life isn't worth living without Him.


And so I begin this journey once more and I will take up my cross daily, whatever it may bear and follow Him where He leads me; and my prayer is not to have followers, but to just point to the One who was, and is, and is to come and that my words will be His words and my life will be a reflection of the One who lives in me.


It's gonna be crazy and beautiful and very good.


"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will be FAITHFUL to complete it." Philippians 1:6 

No comments:

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner