Thursday, May 22, 2014

Resolved to Surrender


At the beginning of the New Year I had made a resolution: I was going to take a bubble bath once a week!

A perfect kind of resolution!
The first few weeks into the year I was beside myself, for I came to realize God desired so much more from my life than I had been giving Him. In the midst of motherhood and babies; being a loving wife and intentional mother, I lost the vision for myself.
I lost the desire to dream in the midst of diapers.
I lost the desire to plan in the “to do” lists.
I had lost the joy of the work set before me.
The idea of God desiring to use me for more was daunting and overwhelming. I had nothing else to give. Yet, I was restless and discontent...click here to continue reading.

I'm writing over at Devotional Diva Today. Click here to continue reading...


Don't miss a post! 

[photo credit: Dennis Wong via photopin cc]





No comments:

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner