Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Bags

It's wednesday and I have a summer lovin' tip for Works for Me Wednesday over at We are that Family.

Ok, so I LOVE summer time.

You know, the long and lazy days of summer.

We spend a lot of time outside, at the pool, the park, etc.

In the foyer of the house I have two bags ready to go.

The beach bag has:

3 towels
a bag of sunscreen ( these are in a separate bag that fits into the beach bag. I use various spfs for myself, plus a bug repellent sunscreen and a stick for the kids faces!)
a plastic bag for wet suits
change of clothes for the kids
chip can ( I don't normally buy pringles except for summer time. Its an easy snack and a thin case!)
 a bag of other snacks
 juice boxes
 goggles
hand sanitizer
 pool toys

You never know when you need to head to the pool or a friend calls and says, it's a pool day lets get out there in 30 min. I'm always ready and this way I won't be rushing around and end up forgetting underwear or something!

The next bag is the park bag. In my park bag I have the following:

Buubbles and bubble accessories
A blanket
sun screen
Bug spray
Chalk
A kite
juice boxes
bag of snacks
magnifying glass
binoculars
books
hand sanitizer
baby wipes

In my car I have another bag with the following:

A ball (not in the bag but in the back!)
A frisbee
sand toys
extra sunscreen (just in case)
sun glasses
hats
extra clothes
hand sanitizer

Hopefully with all of these in hand we can get up and go whenever we need to for a fun filled summer!

What do you think is necessary for summer fun!

1 comment:

Skubaliscious said...

Good idea!

And thanks for reminding me that I need to put sunscreen on my wal-mart list! :)

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner