Friday, May 8, 2009

I don't wanna clean it AGAIN!!!

It does not like me.
It is gross.

It is vicious.

It mocks me.

My kitchen in glaring at me right now. A dirty kitchen makes your whole house dirty.

There are dishes piled up. Jelly on the countertop. Mail on the kitchen table. Crumbs on the floor. unidentified sticky. Clean dishes that need to be unloaded.

Two days ago this kitchen was spotless.




Why is it so hard to keep it that way? I don't want to clean it AGAIN!
Now I have to deal with this...



Ok...I better go and tackle the monster. If we didn't eat all the time I wouldn't have to deal with this...and I would be a lot smaller. Hmmm...something to think about.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Boy, can I relate to that! I'm off to go beat my laundry pile into submission. I hope you'll post again soon; I enjoyed browsing through your blog!

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner