Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Seasons, Callings and Open Doors


Today I am writing over at 5 Minutes for Faith. 
I am a wife. A mom. A home educator.
I like to sew and ‘pretend’ to be crafty. I’ve painted furniture, made wreaths…I have two pallets in the garage waiting to be repurposed.
I sing. Not just in my car…I can sing. I’m not awesome…I have a good church voice.
I like to write on this little corner of the internet all my crazy, beautiful thoughts and life happenings.
I share my heart with women in my small group.
I love to read. I take bubble baths.
All these things encompass who I am.
But the first three…being wife, mom and home educator: those are my callings right now...come join me over at 5 Minutes for Faith. Read more Here. 

You are His Beloved, 

No comments:

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner