Saturday, January 3, 2009

From 3 to 4

My goodness it has been a while since I have been on here...But what can I say, we have been a little busy.
On December 21st, my sweet precious baby girl finally arrived!
Emma Gabrielle came into this world at 7 lbs. 10 oz and 18 in. long. She is perfect and beautiful and very sweet and so far a very good baby!
Big Brother is in love and over the moon and has been absolutely wonderful. A huge praise on that point because I was a bit worried as to how he was going to react but he has been awesome.


So here we are adjusting to life as a family of four. We are a little tired but very, very happy and thankful.


I hope to get into a routine this next week and that my blogging will get into that routine as well, because I miss it. But in the meantime, I will leave you with some pics!

"Dear precious Lord, Thank you. What more can I say? I am overwhelmingly greatful and in awe of how good you are. We are so blessed. Thank you Jesus for my perfect baby girl, for her sweet and wonderful big brother and for my amazing husband who has been my greatest helper. I am overwhelmed. In Your name..."

2 comments:

Tina said...

I know this is late but a BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! She is perfection.

for some reason your blog entries do not update on my blogroll hhmmmmm i can't figure it out?

I hope you are enjoying these precious early moment with your little angel.

Skubaliscious said...

So excited to see some blogs again :) I know you've been busy and sleepy!

Good luck with the routine thing! Jo is a good baby but very stubbornly agains routines of any sort.

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner