Friday, April 1, 2011

We're having a baby...

I will take on the tiredness,
I will take on the nausea.

I've never been thrilled about the stretchmarks
and I don't like the uncomfortable sleepless nights.

Pickles and Ice cream have never been my crave,
but sweet tea and cocoa puffs are yumm (though not together!)

9 months and counting. 40 weeks.

Grow my sweet baby, for the Lord has numbered your days
and knew you were growing in me before I did.

I am called to motherhood one more time.
How good and sweet it is!

"Father, I am beyond thrilled. Lord, bless this pregnancy. Make it sweet and healthy. Cover my baby in my womb. Let this pregnancy be the best one yet! In your precious name, Amen."

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats!! Hopefully you aren't too sick, though!

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner