Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some fun...

I am copying a post from one of my bloggy pals this week. We have been so sick this past week...we'll I have been sick and praising God that my kids and husband have been saved from it! Either way, I have been tired, sick and ready to get out of this yucky point and move on to more energy and feel goodiness!


So, all that being said I read a post from Amanda, at Vintage Dutch Girl and she as always made me laugh and I decided to take her questions and answer them myself...it takes little brain power but it's fun! Plus I know how much you are just wanting to know more about me so...Here goes. ( And I promise to have a fun, here's what's going on in my life post next week!)

High heels or boots? High heels...always high heels. As my friend says, even my flip flops have some height on them! I'm short...5'2 1/2 and I insist on the half! When you're short you gotta wear heels, at least that is what I have told myself since 1995! Funny story, one time my husband, at the time boyfriend, was at my house and I was walking around barefoot. All of a sudden he looks at me with this questioning, shocked look and says, "When did you get so short?" We still laugh about that today! Of course I love boots...with a nice stiletto heel!


What time did you get up this morning? 7:30...my goal is to start getting up at 7, going out for a walk and making breakfast for my husband, especially now that he is leaving much later. It's really the only time I am going to be able to get up and work out...plus it's spring and spring mornings are the best times to walk! And we are going to NYC in June and my goal is to lose 20 lbs a few lbs. before so I can enjoy my shopping at Saks, bloomingdales and Barneys!


Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girls best friend! I love pearls too though, but I have this idea that I can't wear perals until I am 40. I don't know why...but I think that pearls are so classy and you don't become really, super classy till 40 with fabulous pearls!


What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I have to agree with my pal Amanda, here...we don't do theaters anymore...which in a way is sad because I love films. My parents instilled a love for all films at a young age...it's what we did. But for this stage in life, we don't take the kids to the movies and honestly...it's super expensive! Seriously...$20 for tickets only! For crying out loud! So, we are big fans of the red box thingy...in fact that has been a part of our date nights for the last few...and I gotta say that I love it. We drop off the kids at the grandparents, order take out (which is cheaper b/c we don't have to pay a tip) and get a movie or two and get in our pj's and have fun! It's cozy, you know.


What is your favorite T.V. show? Hmmm...this is tough. I'm gonna change it to what do I DVR regularly...Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Project Runway, Dancing with the Stars and rerun episodes of Friends, which by the way, I hadn't watched rerun episodes of Friends for a while and I decided to DVR them just recently and can I say that no matter how many times I have seen the episode I still Crack UP! Seriously, the best show ever hands down!

What do you usually have for breakfast? About 6 sips of coffee...I never finish it! My friends laugh at me because I will never say no to coffee, but I rarely finish a cup. So my husband will pour me 1/2 a cup which iritates me though becuase just cause I don't drink the whole thing doesn't mean I don't deserve a whole cup! Anyways, I don't drink a whole cup in the morning because I am the type that likes to sit and enjoy my cup of coffee but with two kids, there's not much sitting time. And Eggs. I eat eggs almost every morning.
What food do you dislike? Weird food...and spicy food...and not a fan of seafood.


What is your favorite CD at the moment? Um...the radio?
Favorite Clothing? Anything pretty that I feel good in.


If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? All I need is a beach, an Instyle or Glamour mag, a fruity drink and some SPF and I am one happy girl!
Are you an organized person? I try to be but fail at it continuously! I have to really make an effort at it and its not easy.


Where would you like to retire? In a nice big home on some land close to my kids so that they can come and visit and bring all the grandchildren over for loads of fun! Or on a beach!

What was your most recent memorable birthday? I have been able to spend my birthdays with friends and family that I love and they have all been great!

When is your BIRTHDAY? October 25th.
What are you going to do when you finish this? Clean my house.


Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person! I get energy at night! But I wish I was a morning person because when I make myself be one I am able to do so much and have such a good morning. So, I'm trying to change it around!

Any exciting news you'd like to share that is great? My sweet baby girl is saying so many words! It's so fun! She says juce and chews (shoes) and ow! And she now says Daddy, but it sounds more like deddi! Super exciting.


What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy


What was the last thing you ate? Chick fil a sweet tea...that is a food group!


Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom! She rocks!


Favorite soft drink? Sweet tea! That counts right?


Hair color? Dark Brown, but I change it often.
Summer or winter? Summer! I am ready (except for those 20 lbs I mentioned earlier). It gets hot down here in the South...but let me tell you...we have had a long winter and I am so over it. In August I am ready for winter but after two weeks of cold, and too many clothes I am ready for Summer!


Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate!


Coffee or tea? Coffee!
When was the last time you cried? Literally a few seconds ago!
What is under your bed? Flip flops!
What did you do last night? Watched TV with my husband instead of working!


Best quality you have? Uh...? No idea!


How many years at your current job? Mommy for  4 years!
Favorite day of the week? Saturday!


Positive or negative? Positive! Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and I have life overflowing and abundant!

Ok that's it! Aren't you glad you know more about me now! Have a great week! Love....

No comments:

Get the Beauty and the Crazy in your Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner